Do you have an exciting business idea? Then the time to take your idea forward is NOW.
Welcome to Idea to Action – a 2-day startup boot camp on Idea Validation, Business Planning, Scale-up and Fundraising Strategy.
Success stories are built on concrete action plan. Let’s put pen to paper, streamline your thoughts, validate your idea, prepare a road map and see your idea evolve into a scalable, feasible and financially viable business concept. From business insights to practical tips, from assessing your idea to developing your business model, from creating a startup Pitch Deck to writing your Business Plan – it’s all happening at “Idea to Action” workshop.
So let’s give shape to your idea and get set to accelerate your idea for success.
Come to us with your business idea and take home Business Concept Summary and an investor-friendly Pitch Deck.
Who should attend the workshop:
- Startup founders and business owners
- Entrepreneurs looking to raise funds for growth
- Aspiring entrepreneurs & Startup enthusiasts with exciting ideas
The workshop will be conducted by: Kashyap Pandya – Founder & Director, Syncoro Ventures Private Limited (Author of “From Idea to Action – The Art of Writing a Business Plan”)
The workshop will provide insights about:
- How to come up with a business idea
- How to evaluate an idea
- How to develop an idea
- How to present an idea
The interactive workshop covers a range of topics including Idea Validation using our proprietary tool – Idea Quotient (IQ) Test, Business Modeling & Revenue Planning, Business Plan Preparation, Pitch Deck Presentation & Fundraising Strategy.
The 2-day workshop will have the following modules:
Module 1: Startup Landscape: Opportunities & Trends
Module 2: Idea Validation: Using Idea Quotient (IQ) Test
Module 3: Business Modelling & Revenue Planning: Using Business Model Canvas
Module 4: The Art of Writing a Business Plan: Using K-CELL Business Planning Framework
Module 5: Marketing Plan: Brand Strategy & Campaign Planning
Module 6: Operational Plan with Implementation Strategy
Module 7: Financial Plan with 3 to 5 years projection
Module 8: Fundraising Strategy: What investors want
Module 9: Pitch Deck & The Art of Presentation
Time: 10 AM to 6 PM
Date: TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Fees: INR 7,500 + 18% GST = INR 8,850 per person
- Each Startup Boot Camp will have LIMITED SEATS ONLY.
- Each participant will be given personal attention to ensure that Pitch Deck & Business Plan Summary is completed during the 2-day workshop.
- Each participant will get course material which includes Pitch Deck & Business Plan Formats along with a set of questions that help simplifies the journey of writing a business plan and provide a road map about how to put your idea into action.
- The fees include Lunch & Tea/Coffee on both the days.
- Taxes (18% GST) as applicable
To register for Startup Boot Camp, please fill the following form: