Syncoro, an integrated startup accelerator platform, provides growth support to entrepreneurs to scale up their ventures. With focus on Tier II cities across India, we bring together key stakeholders of startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, mentors, corporate, academia & investors – under one roof to create synergy that paces up innovation. We build a strong community of entrepreneurs to connect & collaborate and also offer profitable investment opportunities to investors for better ROI.
Syncoro also actively identifies scalable business opportunities, brings on board a founding team, provides them with resources and helps them grow into a successful business through Syncoro Scalerator Program.
Syncoro’s key business areas are:
1) Startup Accelerator Program: Syncoro runs an integrated startup accelerator program called “Syncoro Scalerator”. We accept select startups from various sectors through a stringent, process-driven methodology and then provide them business planning, revenue modeling, growth advisory, market launch strategy, mentoring & training, customer & market access, industry / corporate linkage and investor connect. Syncoro runs both sector-agnostic as well as sector-specific startup accelerator programs that help startups to scale up their business ideas. Syncoro also plans and manages Startup Accelerator Programs for Corporate. Syncoro Scalerator is a sector-agnostic integrated incubator-accelerator program with ventures from different sectors including AutoTech, HealthTech, AgriTech, FoodTech, RetailTech, EduTech, MediaTech, FutureTech, etc.
2) Consulting & Advisory: Syncoro, through its division K-CELL CONSULTING, provides business consulting & advisory services to startups, SMEs and growth-stage ventures. Our services portfolio covers Project Feasibility Study, New Business Planning, Brand & Marketing Strategy, Growth Strategy, M&A Advisory, etc.
3) Syncoro Angels: It is a unique platform to nurture & mentor new generation entrepreneurs. Through Syncoro’s Angel Network, we bring together business ventures looking for investment and investors with the capital, contacts and knowledge to help them succeed. We offer personalised global investible opportunities, provide access to highly curated startups & pre- & post-investment support, option to invest with industry leaders and opportunity for mentoring & networking.
4) Training & Skill Development: Syncoro, through its division KOGYTO LEARNING SOLUTIONS, offers project-driven training & skill development programs related to entrepreneurship and startups. Our proprietary programs are: Technology Entrepreneurship Program (TEP – a 6-month certification course), Syncoro Idea to Action (a 2-day startup boot camp) and Syncoro LaunchPad – a 12-week, intensive program that provides startup founders a road map to share their startup idea and to kick-start their venture.
5) Co-innovation Hub: Syncoro Co-innovation Hub, a value-added co-working space, creates an ideal work space for Startup Founders, Freelancers, Independent Professional, Work-from-home Employees & SME Business Owners. Syncoro Co-innovation Hub not only provides shared office space, but also helps entrepreneurs connect and collaborate with potential partners, vendors, customers and investors to grow business.
Our 1st Co-innovation Hub was launched in Surat (one of the fastest growing cities in the world) in April 2018. With a focus to connect non-metro cities in India with global startup ecosystem, we will be expanding our footprints soon in other cities including Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Nasik, Bhopal & Indore.
SYNCORO has signed an MoU with “Surat Ideas & Innovation Lab” (SURATi iLAB, a government organisation and a subsidiary of Surat Smart City Development Ltd / Surat Municipal Corporation) to help promote startups & entrepreneurial activities in Surat & South Gujarat Region.
SYNCORO, along with its partner organisations – SURATi iLAB and AURO UNIVERSITY has signed an MoU with NAVSARI AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY to support innovative ideas in Agriculture, Food Processing & related sectors through AgriTech-FoodTech focused Startup Incubator – Accelerator programs.
Kashyap Pandya, Founder & Director
A planner by profession, a writer at heart and an entrepreneur in spirit, Kashyap Pandya is the Founder & Director of Syncoro Ventures Private Limited. An Engineer+MBA by qualification, Kashyap has over 18 years of experience in providing Brand Strategy & Business Planning to leading corporate clients in India and abroad. Kashyap has developed various proprietary business management tools like “K-CELL Business Planning Framework”, “Idea Quotient (IQ) Test”, “9X Pharmaceutical Brand Positioning Matrix”, “K-CELL Personal Branding CODE” and “Likeability Quotient (LQ) for Personal Branding”. He believes that a marketer’s job is to keep brands interesting.
Kashyap started his career in the year 2000 with an Indian e-commerce company, Ideasnyou.com. His first entrepreneurial venture, Synapse – started in 2002, is currently a leading healthcare communications company in India. Over a decade later, he moved on to start his second venture K-CELL Consulting, a strategic marketing & brand consulting company, before starting Syncoro Ventures Private Limited in 2018.
Kashyap is the Founder Vice President & Charter Member of TiE Surat. Kashyap is actively engaged with The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SGCCI) as Co-chairman of Entrepreneurship Development Committee, member of Conferences-Workshops-Conclave Committee and Co-chairman of Cinematic Development Committee. Kashyap is also amember of University Level SSIP Committee (Student Startup Innovation Policy Cell) at AURO University. Kashyap works closely with Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED, Government of Gujarat) to conduct training programs for students, college faculty and entrepreneurs.
Kashyap is the author of best-selling book “From Idea to Action – The Art of Writing a Business Plan” that simplifies the journey of writing a business plan and provides a road map about how to put your idea into action.
A voracious reader, an eloquent orator and a seasoned film enthusiast with a quirky sense of humour, Kashyap is invited regularly to speak at leading companies, industry events and academic institutes.
Kashyap Pandya can be reached at: email@example.com
Miten Mehta, Advisory Board Member
Miten Mehta is Chief Alliance Officer at CleverTap. As part of global executive leadership, he leads the strategic alliance and partnership program to accelerate and scale strategic growth. CleverTap is among the fastest growing, industry-leading customer retention SaaS Platform, that enables Fortune 2000 brands to increase customer lifetime value (CLTV) and revenue on Ad spend (ROAS) while reducing churn and customer acquisition cost (CAC). Prior to joining CleverTap, he worked at Google as a consultant where he supported their strategic partners and customers for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and community ecosystem program.
Previously, Miten was the co-founder of Spinta Global Accelerator, KloudData, eComLive (acquired by InfoSpace) and MoConDi (acquired by MobileMedia) and has served on board / advisory board of companies in USA and India. Miten is a Xoogler and senior digital transformation leader, brings over 25+ years of P&L experience in technology leadership across – strategic alliance and partnerships, corporate development, M&A and product innovation. He demonstrates strong leadership, strategic, analytical & technical skills in building and scaling partnership ecosystem programs that create new revenue channels and strategic value for company.
Miten firmly believes that ‘Founders focus on – what if this works, while managers focus on – what if it doesn’t work. That’s why small companies with culture that nurture founder’s mindset in their team, make big dent!’
Kruti Shah Pujari, Manager – Strategic Partnership
A post graduate in management with over 12 years of experience, Kruti Shah Pujari leads strategic partnership and startup engagements. She has worked with leading marketing & advertising agencies in India, handling diverse set of clients from Healthcare, FMCG, B2B, E-commerce and other industries. Kruti closely works with startup founders to map their needs and also plays a key role in building strong relationships with startup stakeholders including mentors, corporate and investors.